Isolation of K-Flex
|Country of manufacture||Russia|
Isolation of K-FLEX is the synthetic made foam rubber which is modern shumo-and heat-insulating material. Isolation of K-FLEX water - and parostoyky, elastic thanks to what it is easy and convenient to mount it. Besides, it has very extensive range of working temperatures, namely from -200 °C and to +175 °C.
The called type of isolation is low-heat-conducting. Besides, this isolation fire-resistant also has low toxicity of products of burning. In its structure there are no fluorinated and halogenated carbohydrates thanks to what the probability of negative impact on an ozone layer is reduced to zero.
Isolation of K-Flex available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Kazakhstan and the CIS countries.
The actual price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy Isolation of K-Flex:
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
That it is necessary to know about the company the Urals Metal Export.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
The actual price on Isolation of K-Flex to you will be prompted by our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager.
This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer determined by provisions of Art. 447 of the Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.