- Country of manufactureRussia
Monel is the metal alloy on a nickel basis containing about 30% of copper in the structure. On a surface apply a method of a gas-thermal dusting to drawing an alloy. Monel 400 is a brand of an alloy which, except the main components, contains 1-2,5% of iron and 2% of manganese. For welding Monel 400 use not melting tungsten electrodes. Processing of details is carried out under pressure. Monel of the NMZhMTs 28-2,5-1,5 brand is an alloy which is received from the main components and titanic and aluminum additives.
Alloy advantages Monel:
• good mechanical properties,
• firmness in the conditions of hostile environment,
• resistance to corrosion,
Alloy scope Monel:
• as constructional material
• to be a part of bimetals which are applied on surfaces by means of a gas-thermal dusting,
• production of the equipment for pharmaceutical and oil-processing industry.
Pipe Monel 400 available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Russia and the CIS countries. The actual price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy the Pipe Monel 400:
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
Monel will prompt the actual price on the Pipe to 400 you our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager. This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer.